All the Web content in the world is useless, if you can't find what you're looking for, right? ZDNet correspondent Sumi Das talks to senior editor Sam Diaz about new search services and features that aren't necessarily going toe to toe with Google, but may prove to be disrupters for the search giant.
More on the subject:
- Wolfram/Alpha details engine's computing power
- Google: Understanding is the next frontier of search; Meet Wonder Wheel, Google Squared
- Google: Looking over shoulder atWolfram|Alpha?
- Deep inside Wolfram Alpha
- Screenshots: a tour of Wolfram Alpha
- Wolfram/Alpha's demo: Search results meet analytics