Come with me on a video tour of the portable tech I use on a daily basis, along with some discussion of the modifications I have made to them to make them better suited to the task.
Due to popular demand, this video has a couple of outtakes at the end. Sometimes my life feels like one big outtake.
Here are links to some of the kit I covered here:
- iSeries 1813-5 waterproof laptop case (in the video I said this case was around 6 to 7 pounds in weight, turns out it's over 11 pounds)
- Twelve South PlugBug
If you have any questions or comments then leave them in the comment section below, otherwise I hope you enjoyed the video.
- A video tour of my favorite tools for building and repairing PCs and electronic devices
- Your PC stuck in Windows 10 "reschedule or upgrade now" limbo? Here's a fix
- Surface Pro 4 and Surface Book mean business, but no big threat to Apple
- How to disable Windows 10 Start menu ads
- Windows 10 upgrade nags become more aggressive, offer no opt-out
- Windows 10 installer could be on your PC whether you want it or not