Automation: Robots, Machine Learning, and AI
Automation is coming, whether it's new software powered by machine-learning or Tesla's Optimus robots in factories. How will it enhance human work, personal lives, as well as increase productivity and economic activity? We'll explore that, along with the impact on jobs and the kind of labor that will be needed from people exclusively.
- How AI in smart home tech can automate your life
- Can't find your car keys? Robots will remember better than you can
- From automated to autonomous, will the real robots please stand up?
- Robots are servicing short-staffed restaurants. But what happens to the human waiters?
- A backyard factory: How robots empower you to create your own products
- Robots plus generative AI: Everything you need to know when they work as one
- Can AI curb loneliness in older adults? This robot companion is proving it's possible