Financial Literacy 101
April is Financial Literacy Month. ZDNet gives you the finance background you need to help you better understand, and manage, your personal finances, from credit cards and banking to taxes and even cryptocurrencies.
- What is crypto? A guide for getting started
- Tax deductions explained: Read this before you file
- 5 ways to improve your credit score without a credit card
- How to get a tax extension
- When to use your credit card (and when not to)
- How donating to charity affects your tax bill
- What is DeFi? Everything you need to know about the future of decentralized finance
- Tax guide for veterans: How to maximize your return
- Six facts you should know about 0% APR credit cards
- How to file your taxes if you received unemployment benefits
- Compounding interest on your credit card works against you. Here's how to beat it
- Can you apply for a credit card with a cosigner?
- Survey: Nearly 1 in 3 women say they plan to buy crypto this year
- Web3 for everybody: How to get your free 'dot human' NFT domain