Making the Business Case For Big Data
Big data involves mashing up company data with public data to improve real-time reporting and predictive analysis. In this special feature, ZDNet and TechRepublic explain how companies can get started and make good decisions about big data. Jason Hiner (left) explains why it’s important and what you’ll find in the report.
- Do companies really get big data?
- Big Data's enterprise-readiness
- Executive Guide: Making the business case for big data (free ebook)
- What big data means for small businesses
- Big data to drive $28B in IT spend
- 'You're a data what?!' Five jobs that will win out in the big data world
- Big data: How firms can exploit it without breaking privacy laws
- Big data: How the revolution may play out
- Directory: Big data vendors in Asia
- Directory: Big-data vendors in Australia
- Directory: Big-data vendors in EMEA
- Directory: Big-data vendors in the US