Tapping M2M: The Internet of Things
The rise of objects that connect themselves to the internet -- from cars to heart monitors to stoplights -- is unleashing a wave of new possibilities for data gathering, predictive analytics, and IT automation. We discuss how to tap these nascent solutions.
- M2M and the Internet of Things: A guide
- The Internet of Things is 'fundamentally about economic value'
- Is the Internet of Things strategic to the enterprise?
- Emerging standards, and questions, about the Internet of Things
- From startups to big box stores, retailers rethink tools for Internet of Things
- Will these tiny computers herald the arrival of the Internet of Things?
- 'A glance shows when something's wrong': The IoT startup using 3D interfaces to control smart cities
- M2M and the Internet of Things: How secure is it?
- 71 percent say M2M is about developing new business opportunities
- The Executive's Guide to the Internet of Things (free ebook)