The 21st Century Data Center
More than ever, data centers run the world, but many of them need a 21st century reboot. Today’s data centers have to be more efficient, redundant, and flexible than ever. We examine when and how to best run your own data center versus when to outsource to the cloud or a service provider, and when to take a hybrid approach.
- The 21st Century Data Center: An overview
- Executive Guide: The 21st century data center (free ebook)
- Research: 96% say IaaS meets expectations
- Video: Get up to speed on the 21st century data center
- Is it better to own or outsource your data center?
- Open Compute: Does the data center have an open future?
- Cross-functional skills key to running data centers
- Case study: School of Visual Arts overcomes energy and infrastructure challenges
- Cheat Sheet: Microservers
- Own our own data center? Why would anyone do that, CIOs ask
- The 21st century data center: You're doing it wrong
- Indian CIOs are breaking their in-house data center habit