The Battle for the Soul of IT
It's no secret that the CIO is losing influence in today's corporate world as other executives gain more control over technology decision-making. Can CIOs transform themselves from infrastructure jockeys into digital symphony conductors, or will other executives become the most influential voices in tech?
- The strange life, death and rebirth of the CIO and what it means for the future of IT
- Your field guide to the odd creatures in today's C-suite
- Research: Is the role of CIO still relevant?
- Executive's guide to the future of IT leadership (free ebook)
- Questionnaire: Are you CIO material?
- View from the top: Why this CIO's job has changed for ever
- From CIO to CMO: How one Singapore exec made the switch
- The CIO as technologist, strategist, business executive — and diplomat
- Equinix CIO Brian Lillie: My top five priorities for CIOs
- Challenges facing the CIO in 2014