The Cloud v. Data Center Decision
While companies used to have to justify everything they wanted to migrate to the cloud, that scenario has flipped in recent years. Here's how to make the best decisions about cloud computing.
- Cloud v. Data Center: Key trends for IT decision-makers
- Infographic: Cloud use is growing, but the data center isn't dead yet
- Has IT's default setting switched from data center to cloud?
- Understanding the pros and cons of five different cloud types
- Multi-cloud is a messy reality, but there's hope
- Six reasons why companies hang on to their data centers
- Five major pitfalls to avoid in a cloud migration
- How hybrid cloud is strengthening Fitness First