The Future of AI, Jobs, and Automation
We've entered a period of dramatic innovation in AI and automation and it's going to have a significant impact on the future of jobs, productivity, and the ways we operate in teams. Research predicts that worker productivity could increase by as much as 4x by 2030, powered by AI. We unpack the challenges, opportunities, and ways to benefit from this transformation.
- How AI-assisted code development can make your IT job more complicated
- Thanks to my 5 favorite AI tools, I'm working smarter now
- Will AI take programming jobs or turn programmers into AI managers?
- 5 essential traits that tomorrow's AI leader must have
- Does your business need a chief AI officer?
- Will AI hurt or help workers? It's complicated
- Generative AI's 'revolution in productivity' is retrenching software developer roles
- AI and automation: Business leaders adopt small-scale solutions for greater impact
- Math and business development: Why the 2 divergents skills matter in an AI world
- 6 ways business leaders are exploring generative AI at work