Building the ideal tech stack offers many benefits such as time savings, efficiency, and bringing products to scale. But how do you build and technology stack?
SEE: Top cloud providers in 2020: AWS, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud, hybrid, SaaS players (TechRepublic Premium)
TechRepublic Premium is doing a survey to find out. If you're familiar with how your company purchases and deploys technology as well as selects its vendors we want to hear from you.
What hardware, software, or cloud services does your company currently use? What SaaS features and applications has your company deployed or will be deploy in the next 12 months? Who has the final say in purchasing decisions for major technology deployments? Take the survey and let us know.
You'll be asked eight or fewer survey questions, plus a couple of demographic questions. Data from the survey: The new SMB stack will be used in an upcoming TechRepublic Premium report.
- Raspberry Pi: A cheat sheet (TechRepublic)
- Five ways to upgrade your Raspberry Pi (TechRepublic download)
- Flash storage: A guide for IT pros (TechRepublic Premium)
- How to securely erase hard drives (HDDs) and solid state drives (SSDs) (ZDNet)
- Best cell phone trade-in options for iPhones and Android phones (CNET)
- Clean out junk files in Windows 7, 8.1, and 10 (Download.com)
- Raspberry Pi: More must-read coverage (TechRepublic on Flipboard)