When it comes to artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) projects, the biggest challenge for CXOs isn't necessarily deployment, but rather, managing these initiatives.
For example, what do you anticipate your AI/ML budget will look like? What business areas are you applying AI/ML in? How knowledgeable is your upper management about AI/ML? Sometimes even determining the manager of managing initiatives can become an issue.
SEE: Managing AI and ML in the enterprise 2019: Tech leaders expect more difficulty than previous IT projects (TechRepublic Premium)
ZDNet sister site, TechRepublic Premium is doing a survey to find out how companies are ensuring successful AI and ML initiatives. If you're familiar with your company's AI/ML plans, we want your feedback.
What are your major concerns about implementing an AI/ML project? What steps are you taking to ensure success for your AI/ML projects? Take the survey and let us know.
You'll be asked eight or fewer survey questions, plus a couple of demographic questions. Data from the survey: Managing AI and ML in the enterprise 2020 will be used in an upcoming TechRepublic Premium report.
- IT leader's guide to deep learning (TechRepublic)
- Telemedicine, AI, and deep learning are revolutionizing healthcare (TechRepublic download)
- Artificial intelligence ethics policy (TechRepublic Premium)
- What is AI? Everything you need to know about Artificial Intelligence (ZDNet)
- 6 ways to delete yourself from the internet (CNET)
- Artificial Intelligence: More must-read coverage (TechRepublic on Flipboard)