- Mary Jo Foley: Some testers expecting an early Windows 7 Beta 1 present
- Paul Murphy: From Chapter Three: The Windows Culture
- Adrian Kingsley-Hughes: The Windows 7 FUD kicks off
Andrew Nusca: Holiday Gift Guide 2008: Last-minute stocking stuffers
- Larry Dignan: Oracle puts Salesforce.com in its sights
- Oracle's second quarter in line; Ellison takes aim at Salesforce.com
- Palm CEO: It's not too late for us; Is it a dead company walking?
- Sam Diaz: RIM reports Q3; says Q4 is off to a strong start
- Silicon Alley Insider: BlackBerry Storm Selling Well, As Expected (RIMM)
- Reuters: Accenture results top Wall St view, outlook lower
Joe McKendrick: Can we really, really, trust the cloud?
Brian Sommer: Product update - Compuware's Changepoint 2009
Christopher Dawson: Balancing utility with responsibility on student laptops
Images: Christmas screensavers (right)
Matthew Miller: T-Mobile drops $18 upgrade fee, will other carriers follow suit?
- Wi-Fi growing rapidly in U.S., U.K.; 42% of iPhone requests use Wi-Fi
- Oriel Specialist Mathematics and Computing College - a SoftXpand user profile
Garett Rogers: Microsoft and Yahoo wait for Google to increase privacy
Harry Fuller: Can U.S. close the battery gap?
Jason O'Grady: Shill Filler: How Apple killed Macworld Expo