Update, Dec. 2: Black Friday and Cyber Monday 2020 are done and dusted. If you would still like to find business tech deals or the best products to buy, check out our ZDNet Recommends directory.
Black Friday 2020 has been and gone, but now we've entered Cyber Monday, you can expect a range of tablet deals to appear.
From Samsung Galaxy tablets to Apple iPads, over the course of the shopping event -- no longer just a one-day shopping spree, and now closer to a week-long promotion -- US retailers will be competing for business by offering decent discounts on these mobile devices.
Tablets can be suitable for a variety of purposes; from checking your email on the road to saving and sharing presentations, reading, accessing mobile apps, streaming content, and more. Whether or not you want a tablet as a gift, for entertainment, work, or as a slimline device for accessing the Internet, it is worth keeping an eye on tablet sales over Black Friday this year.
Below, ZDNet has compiled a list of the best tablet deals on offer over Cyber Monday. As some deals finish and other, time-sensitive deals expire, we will continue to update -- so make sure to come back and check.
Over at Best Buy, you can pick up an 11-inch Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 tablet with a $100 discount. This tablet comes with 126GB storage, 6GB RAM, an 8MP front-facing camera, a 13MP rear camera, and an accompanying S-Pen stylus.
Microsoft is also involved in this year's shopping season, and an offering of note is the Microsoft Surface Pro 7 and Pro Type cover bundle. The company is offering $200 off basic bundles including a Surface Pro 7 tablet ( Intel Core i3 processor, 4GB RAM, 128GB storage), as well as discounts off premium models.
If you're looking for a reasonably-priced Samsung tablet in the Black Friday sales, Best Buy is offering a Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite with a $100 discount. This Android tablet comes with a 10.4-inch display, 64GB storage, 4GB RAM, and both a 5MP front and 8MP rear camera.
On eBay's marketplace, you can pick up an Apple iPad Pro for a substantial discount. While this deal may not be around long, for now, these 2018 devices are on offer with 11-inch screens, 256GB storage, and 4GB RAM.
More Black Friday, Cyber Monday 2020 deals
Here are some other noteworthy deals worth checking out:
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 Essentials Bundle starting from $349 ($300 off) at Microsoft [out of stock]
- Apple iPad Pro, 12.9-inch for $999 ($100 off) at B&H
- Apple iPad Air,mini (refurbished) for $179 ($119 off) at eBay
- LG Gram 2-in-1 convertible laptop/tablet, 14-inch for $1296 ($300 off) at Amazon
- Fire HD 10 Tablet, 32 GB, for $139 ($85 off) at Amazon
- Amazon Fire HD 8 10th-gen tablet, 32GB, for $54.99 ($35 off) in-store only at Staples
- Amazon Fire HD 10 9th-gen tablet, 32GB, for $79.99 ($70 off) in-store only at Staples
- Apple iPad mini, 64GB, for $299.99 ($100 off) at Best Buy
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite, 64GB, for $249.99 ($100 off) at Best Buy
- Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 10.4-inch, 32GB, for $149.99 ($80 off) at Best Buy
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 Plus 12.4-inch, 128GB, for $749.99 ($100 off) at Best Buy
- Fire HD 10 tablet, 32GB, case, Nupro Screen Protector, for $139 ($85 off) at Amazon
- Samsung Galaxy Tab Active PRO 10.1-inch rugged tablet for $569 ($30 off at checkout) at Amazon
- Amazon Fire HD 8 Plus tablet, HD display, 32 GB, Made for Amazon, wireless charging dock for $114 ($35 off) at Amazon
- Samsung Galaxy Tab A, 8-inch, 32GB for $99.99 ($50 off) at B&H
- Kindle Oasis, 8GB, without ads for $194 ($75 off) at Amazon
- Amazon Fire 7 Kids Edition 7-inch tablet for $59.99 ($40 off) at Staples
- Samsung Galaxy Tab A7, 10.4-inch for $149 ($80 off) at B&H
- Amazon Fire HD 8 Plus tablet for $114 ($35 off) at Amazon
- Amazon Fire HD 10-inch tablet, 32GB, for $79.99 ($70 off) at Target
- Dragon Touch Max10 tablet for $106 ($33 off) at Newegg
- Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 tablet for $149.99 ($70 off) at Target
- Core Innovations budget tablet for $39 ($20 off) at Walmart
- Lenovo ThinkPad L390 Yoga 2-in-1 laptop for $499.99 ($820 off) at Lenovo [expired]
- Apple iPad, various models ($50 to $70 off) at Best Buy
- Dell Inspiron 14 5000 2-in-1 laptop/tablet for $649+ ($130 off) at Dell [expired]
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 Office Bundle starting from $379 ($350 off) at Microsoft [out of stock]
- Apple 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 256GB (2018) for $1399 ($260 off) at Walmart [out of stock]