In our weekly ZDNet show, ZDNet Security Update, Danny Palmer interviews cybersecurity experts about the latest security risks, cyber attacks, and hacking trends to help you keep your company safe from online threats. Danny and his guests cover security topics such as malware, rootkits, ransomeware, computer crime, encryption, phishing and more.
And now there's a new way to hear Danny's latest interviews...as a podcast. Each week, you can watch Danny's interviews on ZDNet or our YouTube channel and now you can listen to them when you're on the go.
READ MORE ON CYBERSECURITY
- Phishing: Why remote working is making it harder for you to spot phoney emails
- Working from home makes you vulnerable to hackers. Here's how to stay safe CNET
- Cybersecurity staff are being transferred to IT support. That's adding to the risk of data breaches
- Coronavirus: Critical IT policies and tools every business needs TechRepublic
- Secrets from cybersecurity pros: How to create a successful employee training program