Wells Fargo is another established, well-known bank that specifically lists out solutions for small businesses. It has a wide range of business banking solutions, like business checking, savings and CDs and a business debit card. There are no annual fees to the business debit card, and you can use it at a Wells Fargo ATM or a non-Wells Fargo ATM that has a Visa or Plus logo.
Wells Fargo also has a wide variety of loan and credit options, like business credit cards, business lines of credit, SBA loans, commercial real estate financing and letters of credit. If you spend $3,000 in the first three months of opening the Wells Fargo Business Platinum Credit Card, you can get $300 cashback or 30,000 bonus points. You also can get 1.5% back on every $1 spent, and you get 1,000 bonus points when you spend $1,000 or more in a monthly billing period. There is also a 0% introductory rate for the first nine months.
Wells Fargo also has a secured credit card with no annual fee. There is also a variety of checking options to choose from to fit your business needs.
This bank also has merchant services like payment processing options. You can even choose from payroll and more services like retirement investing, making it one of the best banks for small businesses.
- Offers many options and services specifically for small businesses.
- Options allow you to avoid pesky annual fees.
- This is another larger bank with many different ATM and service locations.
- This is the third-largest bank in the nation, making it another poor option for anyone looking for a small, local experience.
- Most perks on the business credit cards require a high degree of business spending, like $1,000 per month, with might not be a good option for businesses with very low overhead.