- Drivers can race against up to 20 drivers at once online
- Over 420 cars and 90 tracks included in the game
- Compatible with wheels and pedals to make your racing experience even more realistic
- Most realistic racing simulator on Playstation 5
When it comes to most racing simulators, you probably think of iRacing, rFactor or Assetto Corsa as the most realistic. With the newest installment of the Gran Turismo franchise, you get an authentic racing experience on the console.
The biggest problem with most console racing games is the AI, or the "computer" as some call it. Gran Turismo has developed an AI system called GT Sophy which hasn't been able to be beaten by even the best sim-racers on the game. With an AI as competitive as GT Sophy, offline racing will get a major revamp in this historic franchise.
The game contains tracks from Daytona International Speedway, the home of the Daytona 500, to Mount Panorama Circuit, otherwise known as Bathurst. A racing game this advanced hasn't been seen on Playstation 5 yet, but this game could be a classic for years to come.
- Loads of content included with the game
- Incredible graphics
- More to the game than just racing
- Frame rate can be low at times
- Not every track has rain