5G: What it means for IoT
5G promises the higher bandwidth and ultra-reliable, low-latency communication needed for the next generation of IoT devices to drive the digital transformation of business processes, transportation, smart IT, and public safety.
- What is the IoT? Everything you need to know about the Internet of Things right now
- How 5G can unlock IoT's potential
- Survey: 5G won't impact many IoT projects anytime soon
- 5G: What it means for IoT (free PDF)
- Five industries that will be affected by the combination of 5G and IoT
- Connected cars: How 5G and IoT will affect the auto industry
- Healthcare has many use cases for 5G and IoT but no infrastructure to support it
- Autonomous vehicles need well-marked streets more than 5G
- CIO Jury: 50% of panelists say 5G will speed adoption of IoT
- ANU develops vegetation monitoring system to help firefighters on the frontline
- Will 5G play a role in IoT security?
- Will the smart factory benefit from 5G? Industry experts weigh in
- 5G and IoT: How small businesses will make the most of the revolution