Can technology save the NHS?
New technologies from wearables to AI and robots could have a huge impact on the health service. We take a look at the opportunities ahead.
- NHS and technology: Making the case for innovation
- The NHS and technology: How innovation is changing healthcare (free PDF)
- Fighting diseases with data science: How the NHS wants to smash silos to supercharge healthcare
- Doctor, developer: The NHS plan to create a new generation of high-tech healthcare experts
- Doctor apps vs the NHS: Are virtual GPs kill or cure for the health service?
- From pagers and paper to AI and IoT: Can the NHS' technology transformation plan really succeed?
- IoT and the NHS: Why the Internet of Things will create a healthcare revolution
- AI and the NHS: How artificial intelligence will change everything for patients and doctors
- VR, AR and the NHS: How virtual and augmented reality will change healthcare
- Robots and the NHS: How automation will change surgery and patient care
- Why the NHS is killing paper records to save lives
- Smart watches, fitness trackers and the NHS: Are wearables just what the doctor ordered?
- Augmented reality in the operating theatre: How surgeons are using Microsoft's HoloLens to make operations better
- Building the Tricorder: The race to create a real-life Star Trek medical scanner