Innovation: How to be a World-Changer
The pressure on companies to get faster, more efficient, and better automated continues to accelerate. The best business leaders use tech as one of their most important levers to drive innovation and change. Here's the wisdom to make it happen.
- Innovation defined: New, useful, real and critical to long-term success
- Innovation through the looking glass
- Research: 92 percent recognize importance of innovation
- Executive's guide to leading innovation (free ebook)
- Ten ways businesses can kill innovation
- Ten innovative tools and strategies to achieve uncommon business results
- Six successful innovators and the lessons we should learn from them
- Five surefire ways to make innovation part of your corporate ethos
- What can businesses do to make innovation happen?
- Eureka and the modern manager: How important is innovation in business, really?