IT Budgets 2016: A CIO's Guide
It's budget planning time for technology decision makers as they look ahead to next year and plan on where to focus their IT resources to make the biggest impact. We've got perspectives and research to help inform those decisions.
- IT budgets 2016: Surveys, software and services
- Research: 66 percent of IT budgets increasing in 2016
- When it comes to IT budgets, bigger isn't always better
- Five major IT budget mistakes you never want to make
- Ten budget-busting IT disasters you should learn from
- The art and science of creating a killer IT budget
- How business decisions are driving technology spending
- How should CIOs deal with legacy technology?
- Shadow IT: How to tame unauthorised apps and services in your business
- Executive's guide to the 2016 IT budget (free ebook)