Tech Budgets 2022: A CXO's Guide
COVID-19 has accelerated business trends like remote work and digital transformation, and forced IT leaders to adapt their budgets accordingly. ZDNet looks at how business leaders are spending their tech dollars, and offers valuable advice on optimizing your budget plans in the wake of the coronavirus pandemic.
- Cloud computing, security or more developers? Here's where the tech budget is being spent next
- Companies are tired of spending money on cybersecurity. Here's how to change their minds
- Tech jobs are changing. But don't expect a boom in IT salaries just yet
- From quantum computing to smart shock absorbers: Is investing in weird technologies the key to growth?
- The CIO's next priority: Using the tech budget for growth
- Innovation is hard. Here are five ways to make it easier
- The CIO's new agenda: First a pause, then a big jump forward