Lots of people are talking about Apple's new iPad device, but TechRepublic and ZDNet analyze it from the perspective of its impact on business users.
The Big Question is a joint production from ZDNet and TechRepublic that I co-host with Larry Dignan. This is a special episode, covering the Apple iPad announcement. Larry was busy writing his analysis of the iPad so I had two special guests: ZDNet editor Andrew Nusca and TechRepublic editor Bill Detwiler.
If you enjoy this podcast, please go to to our iTunes page to rate it and leave a short review.
Stories discussed in this episode:
- Meet the iPad: Apple goes aggressive; $499 lowest price point (ZDNet)
- Apple introduces the iPad (TechRepublic)
- Apple tablet: It's an iPad (ZDNet)
- The Tale of Steve Jobs and the Five Dragons (TechRepublic)
- Apple's iPad: A year to gain steam and breakout in 2011? (ZDNet)