Most of the information is already known, but the picture above is the best photo yet of the iPhone dock, which includes a slot for charging the Bluetooth headset and the pass through holes for the iPhone's microphone and speaker.
Oh, and there's a newer stumpy little 30-pin dock connector on the end of the cable.
Other nuggets of interest from the iPhone Q&A:
- You can protect your iPhone with a four-digit password, which is required whenever iPhone is turned on or wakes from sleep.
- iPhone supports virtual private networking (VPN).
- "properly designed" accessories can be used with both iPhone and iPod.
- iPhone may cause audio interference with some iPod accessories.
- Products that are engineered and certified to be compatible with the iPhone will carry the “Works with iPhone” logo on their packaging.
- iPhone has a standard 3.5-mm headphone jack, so it is compatible with most portable stereo headphones.
- While porting a number from another carrier, you can make calls but not receive them.