Apple's upcoming product launch event has been set for September 7.
The Cupertino, Calif.-based technology giant, notoriously secret ahead of its product announcements, is expected to reveal the latest generation iPhone at the event. It'll presumably reveal the iPhone 7, along with updates to the Apple Watch.
The event will be held at the Bill Graham Civic Auditorium in San Francisco starting at 10 am Pacific.
According to speculation, the latest generation iPhone will have a larger, dual-camera system for better photos, redesigned antenna lines for a cleaner look, and no headphone jack. The Apple Watch, which hasn't had a significant update since last April, could be in for a new operating system and possibly GPS tracking for improved fitness features.
The event could also be used to help Apple promote the iOS 10 operating system first unveiled in June.
- iPhone 7 rumor roundup: Release date, technical specs, and pricing
- Why Apple doesn't care that flagship Android smartphones are better than the iPhone
- If the iPhone 7 looks like the iPhone 6s, that could be a big problem for Apple
- iOS 10 hints at water-resistant iPhone
- Five security settings in iOS 10 you should immediately change