Highlights of the results include:
- Revenue of $8.16 billion, compared to $7.51 billion in the year-ago quarter
- Net quarterly profit of $1.21 billion, or $1.33 per diluted share, compared to $1.05 billion, or $1.16
- Gross margin was 36.4 percent, up from 32.9 percent
- International sales accounted for 46 percent of the quarter’s revenue
- 2.22 million Macs sold during the quarter, a three percent unit decline
- 11.01 million iPods sold during the quarter, representing three percent unit growth
- 3.79 million iPhones sold, a 123 percent unit growth
A press release has all the details.
Update: WSJ has a live blog of the call that reads like a transcript.