Retreevo, the electronics retail store, has published the results of a study of iPhone users:
- iPhone users are more attracted by a partner's cool gadgets than their college degree.
- 20% of iPhone users watch adult material on their phones (seems very high to me.)
- One third think "old gadgets" are a "turn-off."
- one-third have broken up with their partners by text or email.
- one-quarter have broken up with their partner because they spent too much time on their mobile device (I'm not surprised they spent a lot of time on their mobiles if this is the kind of iPhone user typified by the above behavior.)
I use an iPhone but I don't identify with any of these users. How about a comparison against Android users?