Have to deal with a lot of email every day? Yeah, well I feel your pain. And as good as the stock Mail app is on iOS, if you get a lot of emails, it just doesn't cut it. Even deleting unwanted emails with the stock app is a tedious and time-consuming process. And if you're expecting any advanced features, such as setting reminders to deal with an email, then you're out of luck.
Fortunately, there's no shortage of excellent email apps for the iOS ecosystem. Some of these apps are free, others are commercial apps that ask for a few bucks, but all of them offer features that go above and beyond what Apple's stock Mail app has to offer.
And if you're an Apple Watch owner, then good news, because many of these apps support your smartwatch too!
- Make your Mac better, faster, safer, and more productive with these OS X utilities
- Five features the next iPhone needs (but probably won't get)
- LG G5 vs. Samsung Galaxy S7: Which is the new flagship Android smartphone?
- How Samsung plans to keep the Galaxy S7 cool
- Turn an old PC or Mac into a 'Chromebook'