Vista Antivirus Pro 2010 is the renamed version of XP antivirus Pro 2010 which is specially designed to attack on computers with Windows Vista platform. When this malware attacks on PC, we start seeing various pop-ups and alerts showing a message ‘your PC is infected and hackers try to attack the PC’. You can also see a fake alert from Microsoft informing about infectious software and ‘Vista Antivirus Pro 2010 Software’ as a great solution of it. But these messages are only ‘lie.’ This malware commonly make entry in your PC via any shareware or unprotected websites. It makes entry in PC in absence of good spyware virus removal antivirus software.
Threats put by ‘Vista Antivirus Pro 2010’ Malware –
* This is a corrupt anti-spyware program which does no good with your PC; instead put more threats to it.
* This antivirus program is spread via Trojans which are considered fatal for the heath of PC.
* This software is linked with numerous problem causing issues, such as, many more malware and spyware come wrapped with the package of Vista Antivirus Pro 2010.
* This malware has a tendency to repair its files, get updated by self and self spread. Hence, it brings aided threat to your PC.
* Vista Antivirus Pro 2010 also violates your privacy and security zone.
How to Remove Vista Antivirus Pro 2010 Malware manually –
* Stop its processes – this can be done by using the simple procedure of ending process of a program in the Vista operating system. To do the same Press Alt+Ctrl+Delete, now click on ‘Task Manager’ and end the process tree. This is simple and easy.
* Manually find and delete Vista Antivirus Pro 2010 files – You can manually hunt for files of this malware program and delete them accordingly.
%Program Files%\Antivirus Pro 2010\
%UserProfile%\Application Data\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\Antivirus Pro 2010.lnk
%UserProfile%\Desktop\Antivirus Pro 2010.lnk
%UserProfile%\Start Menu\Programs\Antivirus Pro 2010
Here is a step by step process to manually delete the files listed above
1. From Start –> Search, then click on “For Files and Folders…“
2. From “What do you want to search for?” list on the left, click on “All files and folders”
3. Type the filenames on the search box, and choose the “Local Hard Drives” (normally, it’s C: drive)
4. Click on “Search“. That’s it!
However, its name suggests that it is an antivirus program but Vista antivirus Pro 2010 is nothing other than a malware. If you are receiving any message on your PC that is recommending Vista Antivirus Pro 2010 malware, you may be under threat of this spyware. If want to know more, you can check online. Internet is crammed with information on the same.