Kevin and I decided to record MobileTechRoundup show #338 before my Seahawks win the Super Bowl and a week in advance of Merseyside derby when Everton takes on Liverpool. Show topics include:
- What phone is Matt using now - the Xperia Z3 is still in the mix
- Should Samsung pull TouchWiz out from its Android builds?
- 74.5M people can't be wrong: Big phones are hot sellers
- Thoughts on Windows 10 on phones and tablets
- Outlook on iOS and Android is quite good
- Apple Watch arrives in April
- Google Now gets 3rd party app support. Yippee!
Running time: 53 minutes
Listen here (MP3, 64MB)
Subscribe to the show with this link (RSS)