BMC outlined a suite that's designed for no-code and low-code developers and business analysts in a move that aims to enable collaboration on enterprise apps.
The enterprise software player's Innovation Suite is available on Amazon Web Services as a cloud platform.
BMC's software suite includes a series of features including:
- A drag-and-drop user interface with codeless functions.
- Software development kit for samples.
- Connectors and components in a library.
- Tools that will appeal to third party developers, freelancers and partners.
- Application programming interfaces for integration with external systems.
- Content for developer education.
BMC is entering a fray of companies that are offering development tools aiming to connect business and information technology better to deliver digital services. CA Technologies last week acquired Automic to expand into business process automation.
The company outlined its Innovation Studio at its Engage user conference in September. BMC's Innovation Studio will be available on other cloud platforms in the future.