Sony CEO Sir Howard Stringer had his keynote earlier today, and besides a cameo by Tom Hanks for a sneak peek of his upcoming flick Angels & Demons (yesterday's big surprise?), there were a few notables:
- Stringer's magic solutions for the CE industry: Fusion of industries, open technologies, social networking, the "value chain," and green tech, among others.
- According to the company, 90% of Sony products will connect to Internet and each other by 2011.
- Sony showed off an eco-friendly, flexible OLED protoype.
- There are 550 Bravia LCDs in the new Yankee Stadium.
- Lots of 3D development, despite the fact that you'll still have to wear goofy glasses.
- The Cybershot G3, on which you can browse the web.