In this episode of the Churchill Club podcast series, a panel of experts look at what it takes to secure the enterprise.
Here's the synopsis:
It’s no wonder that security is a top spending priority of CIOs this year. Add to constant and increasingly sophisticated cyber attacks such complications as growing use of smart phones, digital cameras, videoconferencing, social networks, and information stored in someone else's cloud – to name but a few—and it's easy to see the potential for billions in new cyber security business. Yet, economic conditions continue to limit financial resources to keep security problems at bay. Looking toward 2011, this panel of experts discusses the newest trends and strategies for securing businesses.
- Dan Glessner, VP Enterprise Marketing, Trend Micro
- Willie Jow, VP Business Operations & Mobility Products, Sybase
- Matt Medeiros, CEO & President, SonicWALL
- Kenneth Silva, SVP and CTO, VeriSign
- Adrian Turner, President & CEO, Mocana Corporation
Riva Richmond, a freelancer for the Wall Street Journal and New York Times, moderated the panel.