Episode 133 of the PowerPage Podcast is now available. You can download it from the iTunes Store or directly (34.6 MB, MP3). This week we went long so, unfortunately, it's over the 20GB cap for OTA downloading on the iPad/iPod/iPhone.
Panel: Jason O'Grady and Tom Hesser
Topics: This week we discuss the iPad jailbreak, the demotion of the Mac at WWDC, iPod touch camera leak, Intel on the iPad, iPhone OS 4 and tethering and we play "What's on your Mac."
Here's what's on our Macs this week:
- Zagat To-Go ($9.99, iTunes) – Universal app for iPhone and iPad with restaurant reviews from 45 sources. Includes an offline mode, and information on nightlife, hotels and shops.
- Plants vs. Zombies HD ($9.99, iTunes) - The hype is true about this game, it's hopelessly addictive and features 11 touch zones and 18 mini games. Set aside some time for this one.
- Spirit jailbreak application (free) - jailbreaks, but does not unlock, iDevices
- FullForce (free) - jailbreak app for forcing iPhone apps to iPad resolutions. Works with most apps. Download through Cydia.
- MacAlly BookStand (currently $40 on Amazon) - Case and stand for iPad.
Follow us on Twitter
Subscribe to the PowerPage Podcast in iTunes or add the Podcast RSS feed to your RSS client. Our theme music is generously provided by The Tragically Hip their new release "We Are The Same" is available on iTunes.