Firefox 3.6 is now available for download.
To find it you need to be familiar with Mozilla's FTP server or wait for the official confirmation of the release.
Clue ... ftp://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/firefox/releases/3.6/
I'm guessing that given the short period between RC2 and the final release, that they are functionally identical.
So, what’s new in Firefox 3.6?
This update sees several improvements:
- Improved performance, security and stability
- Users can now change their browser’s appearance with a single click, with built in support for Personas.
- Firefox 3.6 will alert users about out of date plugins to keep them safe.
- Open, native video can now be displayed full screen, and supports poster frames.
- Support for new CSS, DOM and HTML5 web technologies.
I'll let you know when we have official confirmation of the release.