Most of this is common sense, but the following are a couple of good iPhone battery conservation tips that will help you get more run time out of a charge:
- Turn off push email if you don't use it (Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendar > Fetch New Data > Push > Off)
- Fetch email manually (Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendar > Fetch New Data > Fetch > Manually)
- Turn off Location Services. Apps that need it (i.e. Maps) will ask for permission and turn it on as needed (Settings > General > Location Settings > Off)
- Set screen brightness to 30% or less (Settings > Brightness) and set Auto Brightness to “On”.
- Set Auto-Lock to 1 minute (Settings > General > Auto-Lock) and always sleep the phone by pressing the top button as soon as you are finished with it.
Tip: Anton Jason