Cyberattacks and breaches can happen to any business, of any size, and they have the power to do serious damage to a company's finances and reputation. This special report from ZDNet and TechRepublic discusses risk management for cybersecurity, and how companies can take steps to protect their most valuable assets.
ZDNet's Charles McLellan provides an industry overview of the topic in his article "Cybersecurity: How to devise a winning strategy." He discusses cybersecurity risk management frameworks and summarizes a wealth of recent research on the costs of cybercrime, and cybersecurity trends.
For this feature, Tech Pro Research, ZDNet's sister site, surveyed professionals about the security measures their companies are taking, and how confident they feel about their companies' strategies. The results of that research are summarized in an infographic.
However, the big focus of this feature is helping business leaders create better cybersecurity policies. The PDF ebook contains a series of articles from ZDNet and TechRepublic writers with tips for crafting policies on data storage and access, electronic communications, BYOD, password security, remote access, vendor selection, and incident response. These articles will help you set the right guidelines for your company.
To read all the content in this special feature, download the free PDF ebook.
- How AI tools make privacy policies easier to understand (TechRepublic)
- 10 questions to ask management about your organization's cybersecurity policies (TechRepublic)
- 88% of employees have no clue about their organization's IT security policies (TechRepublic)
- Password management policy (Tech Pro Research)
- Information security policy (Tech Pro Research)
- IT physical security policy (Tech Pro Research)