Apple's pushed down that iPhone 1.11 firmware update today.
That grab shows some of the cautionary, don't mess with your iPhone (or us) language included within the update.
Voice of Jobs: IF YOU HAVE MODIFIED YOUR IPHONE'S SOFTWARE, APPLYING THIS SOFTWARE UPDATE MAY RESULT IN YOUR IPHONE BECOMING PERMANENTLY INOPERABLE.
My advice- unless you've unlocked your iPhone accept the firmware and shaddup.
In addition to unlocks being wrong, you don't want to get caught in the middle of this Apple-unlock hacker arms race.
If you are looking for good news related to 1.11, Boy Genius has a rundown of some of the more positive functionalities:
- iTunes Wi-Fi music store
- Louder speakerphone and receiver volume
- Home button double-click functionality
- Double-tap spacebar to intelligently insert period and space
- Apple Bluetooth headset battery status now appears in iPhone Status bar
- Support for TV Out
- EDGE/GPRS can now be manually turned on and off
- Adjustable alert volume
Are you happy now?