Designed and fitted specifically for this device, all one has to do is simply pop the iPod nano in and out of the premium silicone strap.
For a closer look at the durability of the Hex watch band with the iPod nano in place, check out the promo video below:
Related coverage on ZDNet:
- Your next watch may be an iPod (or vice-versa)
- 6th-gen iPod nano hacked, could soon support movies, calendar, games ...
- Preview: LunaTik iPod nano watch conversion kit (Verdict: awesome)
- Another iPod nano watch project
- iPod Nano loses click wheel for square multi-touch display; starts at $149