Are we there yet?
When it comes to driverless cars or Connected and Autonomous Vehicles (CAVs) the answer is emphatically yes as driverless cars, trucks, semis, delivery vehicles, drones, and other UAVs are poised to unleash a new level of automation in the enterprise.
Exactly how autonomous vehicles are impacting the enterprise today -- and tomorrow -- is the topic of ZDNet's sister site TechRepublic Premium's next special feature survey, and we want to hear from you.
SEE: IT leader's guide to the future of autonomous vehicles (TechRepublic Premium)
The survey contains 10 or fewer multiple choice questions and should take less than five minutes to complete. You'll be asked questions about how autonomous transportation will affect your industry--in both positive and negative ways, your company's plans for autonomous transportation, and any concerns you may have about autonomous transportation.
- DevOps: A cheat sheet (TechRepublic)
- Microsoft HoloLens 2: An insider's guide (TechRepublic download)
- How smart tech is transforming the transportation industry (TechRepublic Premium)
- Technology that changed us: The 1970s, from Pong to Apollo (ZDNet)
- These smart plugs are the secret to a seamless smart home (CNET)
- The 10 most important iPhone apps of all time (Download.com)
- Tom Merritt's Top 5 series (TechRepublic on Flipboard)
- How autonomous vehicles could co-exist with traditional cars in the near future (TechRepublic)