I know, web apps pose serious questions for Free Software…
But anyway, here are my top 6 Google Labs features:• Priority Inbox: Not so much labs, more out of the box. But it’s brilliant, as I don’t clear my inbox any more, I simply star items or ignore them.
• Google Calendar gadget: Adds a box in the left column which shows your Google Calendar. See upcoming events, locations and details.
• Mark as Read Button: Mark as read is just a button click away.
• Message Sneak Peek: Peek into a conversation without opening it by right-clicking on a message in your inbox.
• Nested Labels: Manage your email by sorting it into a hierarchy of labels.
• Quote selected text: Quote the text you have selected when you reply to a message.