While Apple was typically tight-lipped as to how much RAM was packed into the new iPad Pro, Adobe is far more loose-lipped.
According to a post on Adobe News, the new 12.9-inch iPad Pro ships with 4GB of RAM.
"During Apple's keynote, we also demonstrated the extraordinary speed and precision of Adobe's Creative Cloud mobile apps on Apple's new iPad Pro. iPad Pro is great for creative workflows with a high res 12.9-inch touch screen display at 2732 x 2048 pixels, A9X chip, and 4GB RAM."
The current iPad Air 2 ships with 2GB of RAM, so this represents a substantial upgrade.
UPDATE: Adobe has, since this piece was published, removed reference to both the 4GB of RAM and the processor.
- iPad Pro: Tech specs
- Does it matter if the new iPhone 6S/6S Plus has a smaller battery?
- 'Must-have' MacBook and MacBook Pro accessories (Sept 2015)
- Best Android smartphones for work and play: September 2015 edition
- I don't want an iPad Pro, I want an OS X tablet
- New iPhone sales unlikely to outdo iPhone 6, 6 Plus, claims analyst