Apple made betas of iPhone OS 3.1 (build 7C97d) and iPhone SDK 3.1 (build 9M2736a) available to developers today on its iPhone Developer Connection Web site.
According to QuickPwn.com changes include:
- The baseband has been updated to 5.08.01 - ultrasn0w users should not use the iPhone OS 3.1 beta, otherwise their iPhones could be permanently locked!
- iPhone 3GS - When you’re trimming your videos you now have the option of saving the original video by tapping the “Save as copy” button.
- Voice Control is finally working over bluetooth now!
- When you move your icons around the iPhone vibrates
- MMS is enabled by default but does not work for AT&T users
- The AT&T profile is updated to 4.2
- Improvements to OpenGL and Quartz
- There’s now a VideoEditorController API - Allows third party apps to call up video editing UI
- Video picker API