Judy Estrin would make a great choice for Chief Technology Officer of the USA. Here is why:
- she is a successful serial Silicon Valley entrepreneur.
- she is a former CTO of Cisco Systems.
- she has studied the subject of innovation in great detail with the recent publication of her book: Closing the Innovation Gap: Reigniting the Spark of Creativity in a Global Economy
- she is one our top thought leaders.
- she sits on the boards of some of the world's largest companies: The Walt Disney Company, Federal Express, and is a former director at Sun Microsystems.
Here is my interview with Ms Estrin from last year in which we talk about her recently published book:
- - -