Lenovo on Sunday launched the Tab3 10 Business, an Android laptop that's preloaded with Android at Work, to court business users.
At Mobile World Congress 2016, Lenovo outlined a device that'll play in the crowded business tablet space against Apple's iPad, Samsung Galaxy Tab and Microsoft's Surface to name a few.
According to Lenovo, its business tablet has:
- A mode to set the tablet as an interactive kiosk;
- Dedicated profiles for business content;
- Security and manageability tools;
- Management software for classrooms, retailers and health care providers;
- Gorilla Glass 3;
- And a design built to handle durability.
- In addition, the Tab3 10 Business has full USB and various connectivity options.