The full manual, which is posted on Overlock.net boards, instructs employees how they can:
- "Explain how Windows 7 can provide a richer and more engaging experience than Linux"
- "Discuss the specific benefits of running Windows 7 on a netbook"
- Explain that it's easier to learn because they already have Windows installed
- Tell customers that Linux is not easy to update and upgrade
- Explain that Windows is safer than Linux
...among other things.
Besides the completely unfair comparison in the slides, is there any reason why Microsoft should feel it needs to defend Windows against Linux?
Do any Linux users actually shop (and need help) at Best Buy?