MSI has a new addition to the company's Classic series of laptops. The CX623 notebook computer certainly has a lot packed in that simple exterior, including NVIDIA GeForce 310M graphics that works with MSI's signature ECO power saving technology to squeeze out as much battery life as possible.
Powered by an Intel Core i5 processor, MSI has dubbed the CX623 notebook as the "ideal partner for mobile entertainment." It's also meant to be seen and taken on a few trips, as the exterior of the CX623 boasts a cross-hatch design and color film print coating to protect that classic covering from scratches and wear.
But enough about design, let's see what's under the hood of the MSI CX623:
- 15.6-inch HD display (1,366 x 768 resolution, 16:9 aspect ratio)
- Intel HM55 chipset
- Dual DDRIII 1066 MHz memory slots
- 320GB/500GB SATA hard drive
- 802.11b/g Wi-Fi
- Bluetooth v2.1
- 4-in-1 card reader (XD/MS/SD/MMC)
- 1.3-megapixel webcam
- Dual stereo speakers
- Six-cell battery
- Connectivity: Two USB 2.0 ports, eSATA, HDMI, VGA, Audio in/out, Ethernet
MSI is holding out with pricing and release date information, so we'll update you when we know.