NEC has unveiled its latest creation, the 23-inch MultiSync EX231W LED-backlit display, which is ultra-slim and should use less much power to match.
Weighing in at 9.3 pounds (with the adjustable stand), the MultiSync monitor sports a 14.6mm bezel and it can be swiveled and tilted for alternative views. It also includes a USB pass-through on the top of the monitor for additional and easier connectivity.
Here's some of the specs that this NEC display boasts:
- Full HD 1,920 x 1,080 resolution
- 250 cd/m² brightness
- 25,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio
- Touch-sensitive On Screen Display (OSD) controls
- Human sensor
- Ambient light sensor
- Intelligent Power Management (IPM) system and off timer
- Dynamic Video Mode (standard, text, movie, game photo)
- Compatible with Windows 7 and Windows Vista
- Connectivity: USB, DisplayPort, DVI-I; powered by mini-AC adapter
Being Energy Star 5.0-ready, the MultiSync EX231W uses 31 watts of power when set to the basic mode, but only 16W in ECO Mode. Plus there are carbon footprint and cost meters to keep users on the green track.
Backed by a 3-year warranty, the MultiSync EX231W will start shipping next month with a retail price of $339.