- Jason O'Grady: Liveblogging: Apple's Q2 2008 financial results
- Adrian Kingsley-Hughes: Why I won't be buying a "Hackint0sh" system
- Forbes: Apple Buys Chip Designer
- Robin Harris: Is Apple going back to the PowerPC?
Ed Bott: Good Microsoft, Bad Microsoft
- Mary Jo Foley: Windows updates galore: The latest on SPs, FPs and UEs
- Microsoft begins automatic distribution of Vista SP1 today
Garett Rogers: Google now offering mobile banner ads
John Morris: Green PCs from Dell, Asus
Epicenter: The I Hate Facebook Club Is Growing
Joe McKendrick: SOA makes even the US Marines nervous
- Ksplice automates hot patching Linux kernel with no reboot needed
- Dana Blankenhorn: How big can Ubuntu get?
- Time and talent are the open source speed limits
Silicon Alley Insider: Google's Ginormous Free Food Budget: $7,530 Per Googler, $72 Million A Year
Heather Clancy: Softchoice screens for green
- TechCrunch: Amateur Hour Over At Twitter?
Richard Koman: 9th Circuit: Feds can search laptops without suspicion
Janice Chen: Ricoh announces G600 ruggedized camera in the U.K.
John Carroll: Live Mesh: Microsoft hews to open standards rule
- Phil Wainewright: Meshing the desktop into the cloud
Jason Perlow: Of course you realize, this means war.