Larry Dignan: Xerox buys ACS; Makes its big services bet
Joe McKendrick: Android as mobile SOA: consider the possibilities
Jason O'Grady: Newton engineer returns to his Apple roots
- Windows 7: Upgrades; Microsoft marketing and Apple envy
- Adrian Kingsley-Hughes: Windows 7 reliability scorecard - looking good!
- Windows 7 OEM pricing emerges ... some serious discounts available
Jason Hiner: Could Microsoft fix Windows Mobile by buying Palm?
Andrew Nusca: Palm Pre: $79.99 with contract, at Walmart
Adrian Kingsley-Hughes: Apple ends iPhone exclusive distribution deal in the UK ... US next?
- Larry Dignan: Apple's App Store: 2 billion apps downloaded
- Jason D. O'Grady: App Store surpasses 2B apps downloaded
Richard Koman: AT&T: Google Voice doesn't play fair
Larry Dignan: WSJ on the Kindle, meet price elasticity
Genius.com: From Tweet to deal: The art of listening
Jennifer Leggio: 10 Fortune 500 companies doing social media right
Andrew Mager: Easier access to Twitter thumbnails with Tweetimag.es
Christopher Dawson: What if my kid went to Dawson's School of Online Learning?
Jennifer Leggio: SocialToo gives social networkers a false sense of security
Andrew Nusca: Yahoo kicks off new 'It's You' campaign with video ad
- Andrew Mager: Fake Carol Bartz is now using Twitter
Mary Jo Foley: Helios: Another Microsoft operating system project to watch
Adrian Kingsley-Hughes: PSP Go teardown
Dana Blankenhorn: I for one welcome no overlords
Dennis Howlett: NetSuite's Zach Nelson on competition, cost, the Next Big Thing
Adrian Kingsley-Hughes: Hardware 2.0 - Best software applications/tools/utilities
Paul Greenberg: A List: CRM(ish) Reading Worth it.
Dan Kusnetzky: What's a datacenter? It depends on whom you ask
Garett Rogers: Google Base no longer for products